IMPORTANT CONTESTANT INFORMATION:
ETA´s are required to perform
- 2 songs in the Quarter Finals
- 3 songs in the Semi Finals
- 15 minutes in the Grand Final (including intro & playoff). If the ETA has begun your final song and then reach the 15 minute
time limit, the ETA will be allowed to complete the song without their score being effected. If the ETA begins another song after the 15 minute time limit has been reached then the ETA's score will
have 5 points deducted per song.
All ETA's will perform to tracks provided by the ETA on either MP3 or minidisc. No other format will be accepted.
All ETA's will be responsable for providing their own backing tracks and will have them named accordingly.
1. Registration: All interested parties must officially register and submit the following to be deemed as an
officially registered participant in the King of Britain - British ETA Championships, without exception:
- A completed registration form.
- The applicable registration fee of £50. Payment must accompany the registration form.
- A clear professional quality photograph (preferably a head and/or head and shoulders photo)
- A short 100 - 150 word bio. Flaming Star Entertainments LTD reserves the right to edit
2. Qualification: King of Britain - British ETA Championships is open to any and all ETAs, however Flaming Star
Entertainments LTD reserve the right to preclude an ETA from participating for any reason. Past winner ARE eligible to compete following a two years absence from the competition. We do this in order to offer others the opportunity
to win both the title and the prize money.
3. Capacities: Due to time restraints King of Britain British ETA Championships limit the number of competitors to 40
in the main competition and 18 in the Gospel competition.
4. Age Restrictions: All ages 15 and over are welcome to participate in the Main Contest. Those under the age of 18
by the start of the event will need a parent’s signature.
5. Expenses: flaming Star Entertainments LTD is not responsible for any expenses for participants at any time during
the festival, including, but not limited to travel, meals or accommodations unless agreed upon under contract.
6. Licensing, Copyrights and Trademarks: Participants will not violate the rights of Flaming Star Entertainments
LTD. through copyright or trademark infringement and/or in any way disparage or abuse the likeness or reputation of Elvis Presley.
7. Behavior: Profanity, vulgarity or abusive behavior of any kind, to festival management, staff or volunteers,
whether on stage or in public will not be tolerated. Violations will result in disqualification and removal from the festival without compensation. Approaching or addressing the judges, festival
management, staff or volunteers by an ETA or a representative of the ETA in a negative manner of any kind could result in that ETA being immediately disqualified from the King of Britain British ETA
Championships and the offender being removed from the festival without compensation. All ETA's are required to present themselves in a professional manner throught the competition. Any ETA found to
be acting in a manner deemed unprofessional by the judges or any of the Flaming Star Entertainments LTD team in any way shall be instantly disqualified from the King of Britain - British ETA
Championships without compensation.
8. Right To Usage: All participants grant Flaming Star Entertainments LTD the right to use their name, image,
likeness, biography, photographs, or audio/visual footage of their participation without the payment of any compensation, in connection with advertising, promotion or marketing of the King of Britain
- British ETA Championships without limitation or exception, in perpetuity.
9. Personal Belongings: Participants are responsible for their own personal property and belongings while attending
the Festival. Although we provide security measures, Flaming Star entertainments LTD accepts no liability for lost or stolen property.
10. Transportation: Participants are solely responsible for their own transportation to and from the King of Britain
- British ETA Championships daily while attending, unless otherwise agreed upon by contract.
11. Access: Only ETAs and one assistant per ETA participating in the contest round are permitted backstage and/or
into the greenroom area. Companions, relatives, managers, etc. are not allowed.
12. Merchandise: By Entering the King of Britain - British ETA Championships you are agreeing that Flaming Star Entertianments LTD may use your
name and/or likeness in any merchandise without
limitation or exception, in perpetuity.
1. Judging Criteria: This competition will be based on six main categories.
A. Appearance 25 pts
(Costume Fit, Accessories, Authenticity (for song
era), Facial Characteristics, Hairstyle)
B. Stage Presence 25 pts
(does he have the wow factor?)
C. Moves /
Choreography: 25 pts
D. Aduience interactionInteraction 25 pts
E. Vocals: 50 pts.
F. Overall Tribute to Elvis: 50 pts
2. During Quarter-Finals, Semi-Finals and Grand Final Rounds we will utilize all the judges score
3. Quarter Finals: There are two Quarter Final rounds. All competitors are required to compete in one