In these terms and conditions "FSE" refers to Flaming Star Entertainments LTD. FSE sells all tickets as the promoter and producers of the King of Britain
- British ETA Championships (referred to as a "Promoter") on these terms and conditions and subject to any other terms, conditions or rules applicable to that event.
1. Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this
condition will entitle FSE to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
2. In addition to the ticket price your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fees per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the
event. Those fees are not refundable except as set out in paragraphs 3, 4, 6, 16, and 35 below.
3. If you order or buy more tickets than the maximum permitted per person, per card or per household, we may cancel all of the order or tickets, in which case you will be refunded the ticket price
and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid.
4. To prevent fraud and protect FSE and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking
so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or tickets.
5. You must inform FSE of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are below. Our preferred method to contact
you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
6. An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will
inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you
the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
7. Whilst we allocate specific seats to you we have the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
8. On rare occasions the show or event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any
objection, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact a member of the event management team.
Delivery and collection
9. Tickets may be despatched to you electronically or by post (including secure, registered, recorded and regular post) or made available for collection at the event box office.
10. We will try to despatch tickets to you promptly by the despatch method agreed at the time of booking but we may, where reasonable, make tickets available for collection at the box office instead
of posting them to you if:
posting is impractical due to timing or circumstances beyond our control (e.g. strikes); or
necessary for reasons of identification; or
your tickets are lost in the post
we are otherwise unable to post tickets to you for any reason.
You will be notified by phone, email or in writing (using the contact details provided by you) if this becomes necessary. Please note the conditions for box office collection at paragraph 13
11. For tickets delivered by post, if you have provided an email address you will receive an email confirming despatch of your order.
We cannot usually specify the dates on which you will receive tickets. If you do not inform us of the non-receipt of tickets within a reasonable time (in any event at least 72 hours before the event)
we will have no liability to you.
12. If tickets sent by post are returned to us marked “addressee gone away”, "addressee unknown" or similar words indicating that you do not reside at the address, your order may be made available
for collection at the box office.
13. To collect tickets at the box office the cardholder must present the card and/or the paypal/bank transaction number used to book the tickets as
identification. Other identification or letters authorising collection may not be accepted and the tickets may be withheld at the box office.
14. Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be
corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
15. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and
16. If the event takes place but you do not receive the tickets you have purchased for any of following reasons you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary
fees you have paid :
FSE does not receive the tickets from the Promoter and cannot arrange for duplicates to be collected at the box office; or
the tickets have been sent to an address different to the one you specified and you tell us within a reasonable period, as set out at paragraph 11 above, but replacement tickets are not provided;
your tickets are not despatched and no arrangements are made for the tickets to be available for collection at the box office
17. No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace tickets that have been lost or stolen after they have been delivered to you, and nor will such
tickets be refunded.
Cancellation, change or postponement of an event
18. Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of the Promoter. FSE will atempt to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event. FSE cannot be held responsible for refunds
or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
19. You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
20. If FSE cancels the event or makes significant changes to the venue, date, show time or (concerts only) headline act and confirms this, FSE will try to inform you. This will usually be contacted
by letter for phone bookings or email for online bookings. In urgent cases it may be by phone.
21. If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, the Promoter will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a
refund. If an event is cancelled by the Promoter you will normally be offered a refund. Please note that the Booking Fee and any Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances.
22. If for any reason you are entitled to a refund, in most cases you must return any tickets you have:
follow the refund instructions otherwise you may not receive a refund. If these require you to return the tickets, do so promptly and within the timeframe communicated to you.
tickets should be returned (with copy of the email or letter entitling you to a refund, or a covering note containing your order reference number and contact information) to the specified address by
registered post (or an equivalent secure postal method). Please note that the return postage cost is non-refundable.
23. Any refund will usually be paid, using the same method you used to buy the tickets, within 30 days of the original date of the event or the date that we receive your returned tickets, whichever
24. For more information about refunds, please contact our customer
25. No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with the all terms and conditions applicable to those tickets, the venue or the event (see paragraph 26 below).
Attending an event
26. The Venue is not the responsibility of FSE. FSE only organise events and has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including
loss, damage or theft any personal property at an event).
27. Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Promoter and the venue operator. If you breach those
terms, conditions or rules then the Promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
28. Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the event). The venue or the
Promoter will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social
behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. There will often also be rules restricting or preventing the
admission of latecomers.
29. FSE will highlight any terms, conditions or rules relating to the event of which it is aware and which it considers particularly significant, onerous or unusual. This will generally include age
restrictions, ticket types etc. Information
on where you can find full details of relevant terms, conditions or rules will be available from the Promoter or venue operator via the box office or their website or during the online booking
30. Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements please raise these when
booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
31. When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry proof of age if appropriate.
32. Specific seats may be allocated to you at the time of booking, but the Promoter or venue operator reserves the right to change these seats to others of equal valu
33. We may share your personal information with Promoters, venue operators, coach operators and others as necessary for the purposes of the event. We will not otherwise share that information for
marketing or any other purposes without your consent (as part of the booking process or otherwise) unless required by law.
34. If you have registered, with FSE and/or any of our associated companies, your interest in receiving marketing or other information and thereby given your consent, you may be contacted with
relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you.If you do not wish to receive further material please email
35. We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation.
36. FSE cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others (including Promoters and venue operators). However, FSE does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal
injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
37. These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than FSE, you and, as FSE contracts as the Promoter who has direct rights and obligations
under these terms and conditions.
38. The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and
any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and FSE are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Still confused? Then please contact FSE Customer Services using the details set out below, quoting the order number you were given at the time of purchasing your tickets (if applicable), and we'll
see what we can do to help.
For all bookings:
Address: 24 Milgate Street, Royston Barnsley, South Yorkshire. S71 4QF
Telephone: 07470 704580, or +44 7470 704580 from outside the UK